Managing for lasting results in the new reality of international cooperation
Date: 19 – 22 September 2017
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Training Organizer: MDF Training and Consultancy – Vietnam Office
Link event: https://mdf.nl/training/register?training=168
Why should attend the training?
During the last decade, results-based management (RBM) has gained much influence in international cooperation. Still many organisations struggle to plan for real results with the accompanying processes and tools. RBM has consequences for the entire organisation: for project planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning. Learning how to design a solid RBM framework – in various forms – is a good first step to integrate RBM in your organisation.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will:
- RBM in a changing context (e.g. SDGs, private sector involvement, conflict situations).
- Various methods for planning and designing results (for example: Problem Tree, Stakeholder Analysis, Appreciative Inquiry, Outcome Mapping).
- Insights in different RBM frameworks (e.g. Logical Framework, Theory of Change).
- How to design results-based monitoring and evaluation plan, including.
- KPIs (key performance indicators) and learning agendas.
- The implications of RBM for your organisation in terms of organisational capacity, and cooperation with key actors/ stakeholders.
Staff of organistions involved in international cooperation, who need to master RBM concepts and tools. You want to effectively manage results-oriented projects and programmes in your own organisation or with partner organisations.
Course fee: €760 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff (6th person get a free seat).
HOW TO REGISTER:
Phone number: +84 (0)4 62584438