Lead, inspire and manage diverse teams of people
Date: 26 – 29 September 2017
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Training Organizer: MDF Training and Consultancy – Vietnam Office
Why should attend the training?
The most valuable assets of your organisation are the people. Today’s effective leaders put their people before themselves to achieve results.
Inspiring others means generating trust, showing empathy and being a role model. Do you have what it takes? What aspects do you need to develop? By changing your leadership style to your staff’s personal needs you will support them to perform to the best of their ability. Even in challenging situations when there is conflict or resistance.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will:
- Gain insight in your personal leadership style, qualities and challenges in leading individuals and teams.
- Strengthen your engagement and trust with colleagues and staff.
- Understand your staff’s needs and can adapt your leadership style.
- Strengthen your practical management skills like feedback and coaching.
- Address performance or motivation issues and deal with conflict more effectively.
You are, or aspire to be, a professional in a leadership position in an international organisation, programme or project. You are responsible for leading, managing or supporting individual staff or teams. You are motivated to increase your self-awareness and develop trust in yourself through self-reflection and experimentation.
Course fee: €760 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff (6th person get a free seat).
HOW TO REGISTER:
Phone number: +84 (0)4 62584438