SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International
which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is
a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social
development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its
- To provide specialist care and support for
orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages.
- To support children, young persons and families
in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational
- To advocate and promote the rights of children
throughout the world.
- To work with international organizations, and
promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care
- To serve as a model of long-term family based