Something About Company
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.