We all know how demanding the field of HR can be. The day-to-day practical issues are challenging, and on top of that, Senior HR Executives must always focus on the big-picture critical strategic issues that affect their organizations. This Strategic HR Management course focuses on looking at HR from a business point of view, helping participants to strengthen their strategic HR competencies and to become more effective strategic & business partners with top management. Attendees will leave with a blueprint of how to maximize their HR impact through involvement in and implementation of strategic initiatives.
This program is a must for Top and Senior HR Executives, midlevel HR Managers, Business Owners, General Managers and Division / Department Heads.
- Concept of strategic management
- Setting HR strategic and operational goals & objectives
- Conducting HR related internal and external situation analysis;
- Pinpointing HR related key success factors
- Conducting HR related SWOT analysis
- Crafting of HR strategies, plans & programs
- How to develop the desired organization culture
- How to determine the right organization structure
- How to determine the right number of the personnel required
- Developing fitting HR policies, systems & procedures
- How to develop the required job descriptions, job performance standards and job competency profile
- How to determine the right job grades and salary structures
- Preparation of HR strategic- and annual operational plans & budgets
- Development of HR performance measurement, monitoring & control systems
The training methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
Program Fee: $2950 Fee Covers: Participant Assessments, 7 days Accommodation, 5 days Training Program, Program Venue, Lunch & Refreshments, Workshop Kit, Program Materials, International Certificate of Completion & Entertaining Tour.