Resource Mobilisation and Social Media strategies for achieving social change
Date: 24 -27 July 2017
Location: Manila, Philippines
Training Organizer: MDF Training and Consultancy – Vietnam Office
Why should attend the training?
With over one third of the earth’s population accessing the internet, organisations are effectively leveraging social media for activities such as fundraising, campaigning and image building.
Social media provide a unique opportunity for receiving feedback from stakeholders, creating presence and strengthening your brand.
This course will help develop your knowledge, skills and techniques to raise funds, mobilise resources and create powerful social media strategies.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will:
· Define the fundraising and support needs of your organisation.
· Know how your organisation can leverage its Unique Selling Points and match its needs with the resources of partners and donors.
· Build relevant skills for resource mobilisation, negotiation and proposal development.
· Know how to use social media for fundraising and how to make it work for your organisation.
· Formulate concrete fundraising strategies, action plans and campaigns.
This course is designed for staff in (I)NGOs, donor organisations, universities and government bodies who are looking to ways to develop or revitalize their fundraising, resource mobilisation and social media strategy.
Course fee: €760 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff (6th person get a free seat).