We offer highly discounted fees for applicants from Relief and Development, so as to further our mission of building capacity in under served areas.
Please get in touch with us for details.
This intrinsic total quality management training course will help participants understand total quality concept and techniques for managing, controlling, and improving quality. Each module exposes participants to contemporary knowledge and techniques of TQM. This would in turn enable the participant to implement quality improvement processes in the workplace, in line with the philosophy of Total Quality Management. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this total quality management course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the impact of quality on profitability
- Adopt TQM as a fundamental business strategy
- Communicate the importance of customer focused TQM
- Use seven QC tools for data collection and analysis
- Implement a business strategy driven by Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Accomplish the cultural transformation necessary for successful implementation of total quality practices
- Achieve world-class status in manufacturing and service through TQM
- Apply the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award guidelines to TQM initiatives
Defining Total Quality Management
- The concept of Total Quality Management
- The philosophy behind Total Quality Management
- Leading lights and their ideas
Principles of Total Quality Management
- The core principles in achieving Total Quality Management
- Prevention not correction
- Customer focus
Techniques used in Total Quality Management
- Process improvement
- Cause and effect
- Cost of quality
Implementing Total Quality Management
- Principles of Leadership
- Commitment and involvement
- Organisational culture
Benefits of Total Quality Management
- To the customer – improved quality
- To employees – increased satisfaction
- To the organisation – better performance
Who Should Attend?
Executives, engineers, and supervisors from QA, production, maintenance, and engineering.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.