We offer highly discounted fees for applicants from Relief and Development, so as to further our mission of building capacity in under served areas.
Please get in touch with us for details.
The training course aims at enabling participants to fully understand the role, responsibility and implementation of a Quality Manager. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of quality in organizations
- Explain the impact of leadership to support quality management systems
- Summarize the most used quality philosophies and tools to establish priorities within their organization
- Study international, national and local quality standards, models and awards (ISO, TQM, Malcolm Baldrige etc.)
- Assess team dynamics and the role of teams in their continual improvement projects
Leadership and Management in Quality
- Definition, Similarities, Differences
- Can Leadership Be Taught and Developed?
- Traits of a True Quality Leader
- Role of Leadership in Supporting Quality Management Systems
- Situational Leadership in Quality
Quality Basics and Definitions
- Definition and Concept of Quality
- History of Quality
- Benefits of Implementing a Quality Model
- Review of Common Quality Models
- Review of Quality Gurus
- Deming™s 14 Points
- Juran™s Trilogy
- Crosby™s Zero Defects
- House of Quality and Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
Six Sigma Methodology
- Lean Principles
Quality Models, Awards and Methodologies
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and EFQM
- Dubai Quality Award
- HH Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award
Total Quality Management
- Building Teams in a Quality Management System
- Why are Teams Important in Quality Management Projects?
- Barriers to Teams Achievement
Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Team Development Cycle
- Team Members Selection Tools
- Improvement Tools and Techniques
The Seven Classic Quality Tools
- Cause and Effect Diagram
- Pareto Chart
- Control Charts
- Check Sheet
- Scatter Diagram
- Flow Charts
Management Elements and Planning Tools: The New Tools
- Process Improvement Tools
- Contingency and Risk Planning
Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Ethics in Quality Management
American Society for Quality Code of Ethics
Who Should Attend?
Individuals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.