We offer highly discounted fees for applicants from Relief and Development, so as to further our mission of building capacity in under served areas.
Please get in touch with us for details.
The training course exclusively offers the competence to audit the ISO 9001-based management system. The modules will cater to diverse learning styles and each participant will receive holistic guidance. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this training program, each participant will:
- Acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 9001-based management system
- The process approach to quality management systems and auditing
- The eight quality management principles
- The requirements of ISO 9001 (and guidance in the accompanying document 9004)
- Methods to plan, complete and report the audit of an entire quality management system
Who Should Attend?
Individuals intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 9001-based management system, either as third or second party audit.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.