We offer highly discounted fees for applicants from Relief and Development, so as to further our mission of building capacity in under served areas.
Please get in touch with us for details.
The Public Speaking course provides participants with valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering presentation with confidence and power. The course will help to overcome nervousness, boost confidence, and increase professionalism by teaching practical tools and techniques that can be utilised immediately. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse an audience and tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness and present with confidence
- Practice techniques that ensure clear, concise and effective wording is used
- Deliver a polished, professional and credible speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively
- Identifying your Audience Performing a needs analysis
- Creating an audience profile
- Identifying key questions and concerns
- Creating a Basic Outline Outlining the situation
- Identifying the task that had to be performed
- Listing the actions you took
- Revealing the results
- Organising the Program Making organisation easy
- Organisational methods
- Classifying and categorising
- Fleshing it Out Identifying appropriate sources
- Establishing credibility
- The importance of citations
- Putting it all Together Writing your presentation
- Adding a Plan B
- Reviewing, editing and Re-writing
- Being Prepared Checking out the venue
- Gathering materials
- A 24 Hour checklist
- Overcoming Nervousness A word from the boss
- Preparing mentally
- Physical relaxation techniques
- Appearing confident in front of the crowd
- Delivering your Speech – Part One Starting off on the right foot
- Using visual aids
- Checking the volume of your voice
- Delivering your Speech – Part Two Adjusting on the Fly
- Gauging whether breaks are Required
- Wrapping up and Winding Down
- Questions and Answers Ground rules
- Answering questions that sound like an attack
- Dealing with complex questions
Who should Attend?
Anyone who wants to be confident in speaking or presenting effectively in front of an audience.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.