We offer highly discounted fees for applicants from Relief and Development, so as to further our mission of building capacity in under served areas.
Please get in touch with us for details.
The Communication Skills Training Course provides practical, effective tools to enable clear and effective communication in all aspects of both your personal and work-related relationships with skills like reading body language, recognising personality types, active listening and much more. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Utilize advanced communication tools and skills.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Understand and harness the power of body language.
- Apply NLP meta programs to improve their understanding of people.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Unlock the secrets of influence for effective communication.
- Defining Effective Communication
- Communication Overview
- Evolution of Communication
- Communicating for Results
- Understanding Elements of Communication
- The Element of Noise
- Mehrabian’s 55-38-7 Rule
- Overcoming Communication Anxiety
- The Art of Listening
- Effective Listening and Paraphrasing Techniques
- Understanding Different Listening Styles
- Improving the Information Recall Rate
- Assessing Personal Listening Profiles
- Internal Listening Filters
- Sensory Input Channels
- Internal Filter Systems
- 6 Listening Meta Programs
- Avoiding the Loss of Information
- Mastering Body Language
- The Art of Body Language
- Components of Non Verbal Communication
- The Power of Appearances
- Elicit Thinking Patterns through Eye Movement
- Building Rapport using Body Language
- Advanced Assertiveness Skills
- Understanding Assertiveness
- The Power of Self Talk
- Assertiveness Rights and Responsibilities
- Managing Criticism Assertively
- The Power of Persuasion
- Characteristics of Influence
- 6 Principles of Persuasion
- Sources of Power
- Dealing with Difficult People
Who should Attend?
Employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.