WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011, GA Circular is a research and strategy advisory firm specialising in post-consumer packaging and food waste in Asia. Our mission is to create a world without waste.
To tackle the fast-growing streams of packaging and food materials in Asia and to help unlock business opportunities from post-consumer waste.
HOW WE DO IT:
We enable organisations to design and implement circular business strategies through compelling research, achievable strategies, on-ground technical assistance and stakeholder engagement.
1. Research & Data Analytics
2. Strategy & Policy Advisory
3. Technical Assistance
4. Stakeholder Engagement
5. Developing Producer Responsibility Organisations for Packaging
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION:
1. Proven track record for delivery of projects throughout Asia and over 25 years of collective experience in waste management and recycling.
2. Research and strategy expertise in completing baseline material flow and value chain studies, policy evaluations, extended producer responsibility guidance, waste segregation pilots, waste audits, informal sector research, recycling technology feasibility, behaviour change campaigns.
3. Extensive networks and relationships across Asia, especially in Southeast Asia and India, with key stakeholders including: national and local government, industry coalitions, informal sector, recyclers, NGOs, academia, multilateral institutions.
4. Strong and diverse team with technical and on-ground expertise in waste management and recycling, business, economics and policy research and strategy impacting the packaging and food industry in Asia makes us a valuable partner in tackling the global challenges of packaging and food waste.