Indonesia Global Compact Network (IGCN) is a local network of the United Nations Global Compact, the largest corporate sustainability initiatives. A call for companies to equate strategy and operations with the universal principles of human rights, labor, the environment, and anti-corruption, and take action that can advance the goals of society.
Since 2017, one of the highlight of IGCN’s programs is to empower women in the workplace, marketplace, and community, following the guidance of Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs). The programs include dialogues, business match-making, study on the application of WEPs in Indonesia, and development of Women’s Empowerment Working Group by engaging corporations, SMEs, academia, CSOs, UN Bodies, embassies, and other relevant stakeholders.
IGCN is currently looking for talented fresh graduate or individual with up to two years experience in program development to manage the “Promoting Empowerment of Women at the Workplace, Marketplace, and in their Community through Business” program.
Program period: October 2018 – Juli 2019 (Subject to renewal)
The scope of the activities
- Manage and organize the series of programs, which include:
- Business match-making program
- Multi-stakeholder’s dialogue
- Infographic development
- Capacity building for corporations and SMEs
- Module development
- Training and workshop
- Develop partnership and/or collaboration with relevant stakeholders to support WEPs implementation
- Develop narrative and financial report for the program
Interested candidates for the position should have the following qualifications:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Fresh graduate who has organizational experience, or individual with up to two years working experience in business sector
- Excellent communications skills (writing and verbal) in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Experienced in conducting program related to women’s empowerment and/or sustainability issue is preferable
- Highly initiative and open minded individual
- Able to work in a team with dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines