We are looking for a part-time Web Project Manager to handle one of our international accounts. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with managing complex website projects in an international context, excellent organizational and team management skills, and a solid command of English.
Location: Flexible (Indonesia)
Time commitment: At least 24 hours per week. Occasional travel to Bali (if based elsewhere) and Kuala Lumpur may be required.
What you will be expected to do
- Develop concept notes, budgets and proposals for online projects in collaboration with Catalyze staff, ensuring that the scope of work is matched with sufficient resources and realistic execution timeframes.
- Liaise with the client to brief them on projects and keep them abreast of progress and issues, with the overall goal to build and nurture a relationship of trust and respect.
- Assign tasks and manage the work-plans of the web development team, ensuring that tasks are completed on time.
- Challenge team members by instilling a culture of excellence and innovation, so that Memorable, Usable and Measurable principles are embedded in day-to-day operations.
- Assess the performance of team members and set performance targets.
- Make sure that project outputs meet quality criteria and are fully aligned with the scope of work agreed with the client in the proposals.
- Provide ad hoc support with other tasks such as online content management and design.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience managing web teams
- Familiarity with website development (including responsive), web content management, email marketing and search engine optimization.
- Ideally previous experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, often under major time constraints
- Aptitudes for managing projects remotely, and across time zones when required
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Fluent written and spoken English