WEB programmer/developer CONSULTANT FOR epic indonesia project
Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC), a five-year global project funded by PEPFAR and USAID, is dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. The EpiC project provides strategic technical assistance (TA) and direct service delivery (DSD) to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, care and treatment programming, and viral load suppression. EpiC is led by FHI 360 with core partners Right to Care, Palladium, Population Services International (PSI), and Gobee Group. The project also draws upon regional resource partners to provide TA, as well as global resource partners who bring unique capacities.
The EpiC team’s approach to TA is guided by four mutually reinforcing principles: (1) a focus on speed, scale, standards, and sustainability; (2) customization according to local priorities, financing, epidemiology, and the differentiated needs of target populations; (3) adaptive management based on results; and (4) transition of TA and DSD to local and regional partners to enable them to receive direct awards. In addition, EpiC applies human-centered design thinking to resolve persistent challenges along the HIV service cascade.
The EpiC approaches includes:
- Attain and maintain HIV epidemic control among at-risk adult men, women, and priority populations
- Attain and maintain HIV epidemic control among key populations
- Improve program management, health information systems, HRH and HIV financing solutions to attain and maintain epidemic control
- Support the transition of direct funding and implementation to capable local partners to meet PEPFAR’s goal of providing 70 percent of its funding to local partners by 2020
In FY21/COP20 implementation plan, EPIC Project Indonesia is doing expanding activity on Data Interoperability between/among system to synchronize data activity by using Application Programing Interface (API) approach technology. As part of the ultimate achievement across those results, and to ensure that all of those activity running properly, EPIC plan to hire an IT Programing Individual Consultant/web developer specialist (2 posistions).
SCOPE OF WORK
The consultants will work with EPIC Indonesia staff (cross component) to further develop ICT applications in support of the above tasks in the EPIC FY21 work plan. He/she shall work under the overall supervision of the ICT4D Program Manager, will get input from the Epic Project Director, Finance team, Procurement and operation team and other counterpart EPIC/FHI staff. The incumbent will be a skilled and experienced software developer responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of subsystems and system components in complex, multivendor, multi-platform environments, with key responsibilities are:
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in PHP programming languages, especially CodeIgniter framework and MySql database.
- Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
- Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues.
- Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
- Analyzes program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
- Provides guidance to non-technical staff in using software and hardware systems most effectively and efficiently.
- Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
- Designs and defines specifications for systems.
- Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches.
DAILY TASKS AND SOW
- Identify and resolve possible performance constraints
- Design, build & maintain highly performance, reliable and reusable code
- Integrate testing as part of the pipeline and code deployments
- Tackle complex projects using Agile principles in line with business priorities
- Build new APIs for mobile and web applications
- Consume external 3rd party API services Translate business requirements into high quality code
- Develop and maintain a full stack or back end development role.
- Focal point and fast response for web maintenance and solving problem (bug, error, oriented new staff, etc).
- Support other concultant to the fundamentals of REST API design
- Shown Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Core language and platform skills:
- PHP Code Igniter v3.0
- MySQL, MongoDB
- RESTful design
- XML / SOAP
- CI/CD pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages.
- Web Technologies (DHTML, AJAX, etc.)
- Experience with Security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2)
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Integration frameworks (e.g., Mule, Camel) desirable
CONSULTANCY LOCATION AND TRAVEL
The consultancy will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. No Travel may be required. Please not, during Work From Home Policy, you will required work at home using your own internet facilities.
HIGHT QUALITY DESIRED CANDIDATE
It is very apricate if you have all skill and qualification that mentioned above and you will get first priority and have skill in CodeIgniter v3.0 programing language and if have skill in Flutter mobile app programing is a plus.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
October 1st, 2021 to September 30th, 2022 with approximate total 120 working days Consultant can claim invoice per month based on actual days of work in a month (maximum 15 days a month).
REMUNERATION AND EXPENSES
The consultant will be paid on daily basis. Payment will be made monthly after the successful deliverable completion and approval of tasks assigned during that month. Consultant can claim internet reimbursement maximum Rp. 200.000 per month.
DELIVERABLE & EXPECTED OUTPUT
CMD Development Consultant (Level of Skill: Senior level; Work From Home)
Web Programmer Consultant for CMD application (Support internal & external user)
- Deliverable I: Develop new additional modules/menus/function on CMD application system (web base)
- Deliverable II: Revise Existing modules/menus/function on CMD application system (web base)
- Deliverable III: Revise/Add New Visualization & data tracker on CMD application system (web base)
- Deliverable IV: Revise, update & Synchronize eCbs Mobile Application )
FASTER Development Consultant (Level of Skill: Medium level; Work From Home)
Web Programmer Consultant for FASTR application (Support internal user only)
This is a dedicated position with main focus to upgrading FASTER application/software system (integrated planning, budgeting, procurement processing and reporting system). Incumbent will responsible to the following item but not limited to:
Identifying issues, error, bug, new request and revise or refine existing “FASTER” application system base on input/feedback from ICT4D Procurement & operation and Finance team and or other staff and management team (user experience testing).
- Re-fine/revise and or upgrade “Feature” feature application for all feature, function and script for each item:
- Monthly Fund/Reimbursement Request
- Revise TOR/Mini Proposal with new financial threshold for procurement process
- Email notification with Approve and Reject Function
- Develop new and or upgrade “Feature”, function and script for each item:
- Taxi reimburstment; kurir reimburstment (jak Anter/jak transporter)
- Auto create for regular document such as Direct Fund, PR, Selection Memo, PR, etc
- Procurement documentation and processing
- Vendor respond form, communication and notification
- Consultant Reporting and monthly claim reimburstment
- Dashboard and Data visualization
- Present New update of “FASTER” application to all EPIC team.
- Compile all agreed upon modifications and new features into a design plan completed with a timeline.
Submission and deadline
If you are qualified with this position, please submit your CV no lather than 19 September 2021 at 17:00 PM Jakarta time to Procurementindoepic@fhi360.org .Please put “Web Programmer – (your name) in email Subject. Estimate time to start on October 1st 2021.