Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organization that finds what works by experimenting with potential solutions that address social and environmental challenges. Kopernik engages partners from the development, public and private sectors to advance products, services and approaches that support underserved communities, as well as creative actors in advocating social-environmental issues.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
We are recruiting a highly motivated, versatile and creative web developer to maintain and enhance our multilingual website and digital platforms, as well as to support our digital initiatives and marketing strategy.
- Conduct lean marketing experiments that will involve new or enhanced website functionality, content changes, social media and email marketing.
- Maintain all websites and servers to strict security and high accessibility standards – keeping the web server, security certificates and all modules up to date as required.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Kopernik’s digital marketing channels to identify what works and what doesn’t and seeing what can be improved on.
- Analyze the performance of websites and other digital channels, use the data to measure the impact against digital marketing strategy and expected outcomes every quarter, and use the data to inform new digital communications strategies.
- Provide assistance to crowdfunding campaigns, social media campaigns and newsletter needs, then report the results every quarter.
- Manage and update SEO and Kopernik’s Google Adwords regularly.
- Provides troubleshooting and resolution support issues of the websites and intranet.
- Support Kopernik’s digital initiatives by developing and maintaining microsites, as well as other web-related support.
- Support Kopernik staff who have minor technical issues.
- Support website’s customers and users with inquiries or technical issues.
- Support Kopernik’s CRM system.
- Update knowledge and best practices for email marketing continually and apply to increase open rates and click-throughs for each campaign.
- Research and leverage leading-edge content types to maximize Kopernik’s influence in the development sector,
Skills & Behaviors
- Positive attitude, hard-working, reliable, motivated and passionate about social impact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fully computer literate and tech savvy.
- Ability to work quickly and deliver projects to tight deadlines.
- Ability to create high-quality content from a loose concept under tight deadlines.
- High-level interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels and to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and interdisciplinary working environment.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Impact and data focused.
- A can-do and collaborative mindset – comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- High energy level.
- Qualification in Computer Science with a focus on web development or degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3 years experience in PHP web development.
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experience in User experience (UX) and User interface (UI).
- Strong knowledge with current SEO & digital marketing practices, including digital marketing tools and platforms, such as MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other Google tools.
- Ability to analyze website data and provide recommendations for improvements based on communications objectives.
- Have technical understanding of online transactions.
- Demonstrable experience working on a complex site or web application.
- Experience using GIT in development and deployment.
- Experience using PHP Framework (Laravel).
- Familiarity with RESTFull API.
- Experience using Node.js with Express framework.
- DevOps experience (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, Let’s Encrypt).
- Experience using CSS framework (Bootstrap, Tailwind, Bulma, etc).
- Experience using TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience with using design, video and photo-editing software, platforms, and processes.
- Experience in managing a CRM system is a plus.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s culture and values in reaching underserved communities.
- Indonesian national.
Applications closes on 6th December
- Salary Offer Expected remuneration for this position is IDR 6,000,000 to maximum IDR 8,000,000 for Officer position and IDR 8,000,000 to maximum IDR 12,000,000 for Senior Officer position (depending on the experience and qualification of the successful candidate) and other benefits.