The Partnership to Accelerate Stunting Reduction in Indonesia (PASTI) Project aims to contribute to the acceleration of stunting reduction and improvement of nutrition status in government priority provinces by 2026. Wahana Visi Indonesia will be the lead implementer of the PASTI project which will be carried out at West Kalimantan, and East Nusa Tenggara Provinces. Currently, we are looking for :
- Chief of Party – Jakarta
- Finance Manager – Jakarta
- Nutrition Specialist – Bintaro
- Communication Specialist – Bintaro
- Advocacy Specialist – Jakarta
- Finance Coordinator – Jakarta
- Social and Behavior Change Communication Specialist – Bintaro
- Sourcing Officer (local) – East Nusa Tenggara & West Kalimantan
Only shortlisted of applicants will be contacted.
WVI implements a Safeguarding Policy as a form of our commitment to protect children and adult beneficiaries. WVI does not tolerate any form of violence or abuse against children or adults, including exploitation or sexual abuse, by either staff or others affiliated with WVI.
How to Apply
Please kindly submit your CV, SKCK, ID card with registration and fill the online form: www.wahanavisi.org/karir not later than 30 November 2022.