Life Project 4 Youth (LP4Y) needs one (1) Ecosystem Developer (ED) who will support the Training & Development Center (TDC) in Surabaya. The tasks will be focusing on finding long-term partners, developing strong links with the community and fundraising.
The development of the ecosystem around the centers is key for the Youth to be successfully integrated. Since 2009, LP4Y has been developing a strong ecosystem of 500 partners all committed to Youth Inclusion: corporates, institutions, NGOs, schools, universities, expat and philanthropy networks, local authorities etc. The more the Youth will be connected to various actors, the more they will be included. Your mission as Ecosystem Developer, alongside a team of national and international volunteers, will be to develop the network of partners in your city. You will also be in charge of looking for local funding opportunities.
- In charge of the local Ecosystem Development in their city: reinforce the links in the local ecosystem.
- In charge of the ecosystem development and mobilization with the Youth (half a day/week)
- Connect with actors around the center to cover the needs of the Youth: mobilization, integration but also NGOs, local institutions, hospitals etc.
- Prospection for local fundraising to insure operational activities of the center
- Relays center information – Key Impact Indicators and updates for the reporting
- Responsible multimedia (make sure that photos are in the Drive etc.)
- Assist the country coordinator with local actions (administrative tasks, cash reporting, grant writing)
The minimum duration of this mission is 13 month and will appeal to candidates who are passionate about intercultural cooperation, having already acquired previous professional experience.
Allowance of 4,300,000 IDR, accommodation in the TDC, Basic food, BPJS, Load, Transportation, International yearly Seminar.
- Fluent in English and in the local language
- Knowledge of basic IT tools, in particular MS Word, Excel and Power point, Google Drive
- Ability to work in team and in a multicultural environment
- Diplomatic and good communicant, positive mindset
- Ability to work autonomously. Proactive and takes initiative
- High motivation, energy and flexibility. Volunteer spirit.
- Willing to stay in Surabaya
Education and Experience
There is no requirement in terms of education and experience. However the following criteria can be a plus:
- Bachelor in any social sciences (eg. Psychology, sociology, etc.)
- Bachelor in education can also be suitable
- Have experience in NGO field
Note: Women profiles appreciated
How to Apply
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for Ecosystem Developer – Surabaya
For more information go to https://www.lp4y.org/
==> Applications submitted in Bahasa Indonesia or missing one of the 2 documents will not be reviewed.