Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is a humanitarian non-government organisation who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Duty Station: Jakarta (travel duty possibilities to various provinces)
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute established Social Enterprise Department plan and strategies specifically in Microfinance
- Provide any technical support related to Microfinance which may includes Microfinance Special Project/Proposal
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation based on Social Enterprise Department plan and strategies
- Coordinate report collection and make overall microfinance projects report
- Managing database of all projects’ cooperatives and national stakeholders’ network
- Conduct all administration activities (which may include procurement request, expense report, correspondence letters, filing and documentation)
- Support successful implementation of Income Generating sectors in Projects in order to ensure sustainable cooperatives in the projects area with a high performance loan which support the organization goal in achieving economic self-sufficiency of the supported community.
- Have at least bachelor’s degree in business, finance, banking, accounting, economics or relevant areas
- Have least 3 years of working experience in areas of development /microfinance / microcredit/ cooperative /business analyst/ credit analyst
- Have computer skills (MS word, MS Power point, MS excel)
- Demonstrated experience in become facilitator or trainer are preferred
- Able to communicate in English
- Demonstrated skills in working with colleagues and collaborators of different cultural backgrounds and familiar with agility
- The position demands a person with high integrity and transparency in his/her working routines
How To Apply :
Please download and fill-in Screening Form (link below) or attachment below, and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [SEOM01]
Deadline for submission of applications : 17 January 2022