*Duty Station : Buton, Southeast Sulawesi
• Develop and direct general strategy and operational plans for the Project management in order to provide full support for the approved programs to maximize the impact to society.
• Approve and direct the overall day-to-day operation in for the Project office to ensure their alignment with GNI’s compliance and governance.
• Direct the implementation of programs for the Project to ensure their alignment with GNI’s mission objectives and societal needs.
• Maintain and improve mutual and beneficial relationships with the Project’s external stakeholders to ensure the optimum support from all high-level stakeholders to GNI’s programs in the Project.
• Supervise, coach and develop direct reports and other workers in the Projects area in order to ensure the achievement of the Projects plan and increase the engagement level of the employee toward the organization.
• Have at least bachelor’s degree, preferably in Development Studies, Sustainable Development, Development Psychology, or other relevant field.
• Have at least 5 years of work experience in community development sector
• Have computer skills (MS word, MS Power point, MS excel)
• Able to communicate in English/Korea
• Preferably if domiciled in Buton, Southeast Sulawesi
*How To Apply:
Please download and fill-in Screening Form (in the attachment or link below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [PMBT01]
Deadline for submission of applications : 13 December 2021