Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is a humanitarian non-government organization who works based on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need, which currently needed several professionals:
Position : Procurement Officer
Duty Station : Jakarta
Position Sumary :
Responsible for activities related to the procurement of goods/services starting from the request process until the goods/services are received by the end user which includes but is not limited to: analyzing purchase requests, conducting procurement processes, vendor management, etc., actively participating in in order to achieve the targets of the finance and administration departments and organizational targets, in order to organize the procurement of goods/services for all projects/departments/teams and to support the smooth running of the organization’s operations.
- S1 / Bachelor in any discipline. Preferably, Administration or related studies.
- Preferably 1 year of relevant working experiences
- Have good governance sense
- Has the ability to analyze purchase needs, price and other information
- Good time management
- Good negotiation skill
- Neat and tidy
- Thorough, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skill both verbally and written.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
How To Apply :
Please download this Screening Form that attached below or download by link below, them complete it. And submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English to our email
Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [PRO01]
Deadline for submission of applications : 23 May 2022