Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is a humanitarian non-government organization who works based on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need, which currently needed several professionals:
Position : Children Development Facilitator Officer
Duty Station : Jeneponto (South Sulawesi)
Position Summary :
Execute the GNI children development program strategies (which may include: education, health, income generating sectors) and ensuring the relevancy and effectiveness of program implementation to the community in CDP area.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct local community development program needs assessment and surveys (which may include online survey, community workshop, etc) in order to provide comprehensive understanding development state in the community.
- Coordinate and review community development program plan and strategy implementation in order to ensure all programs are align with Gugah Nurani Indonesia’s goals.
- Formulate the recommendation and best case practice for future and other community development programs based on the programs evaluation to maximize its impact and increase its efficiency.
- Prepare report of each CDP program activities in order to monitor performance and target accomplishment.
- Maintain and improve relationship with partners, internal stakeholders (which may include local government, other NGOs, industry, etc.) to improve the overall programs of community development.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; Preferably in Developmental Studies, Developmental Psychology, Child Studies, Family Studies, Economic Developmental Studies
- Preferably 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Preferably minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Good understanding about child protection and child right
- Enthusiasm towards children development and able to produce a children program.
- Have a good understanding about Project Cycle Management.
- Have a good project reporting skill
- Able to communicate and interact with children and community.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Preferably if domiciled in Jeneponto
How To Apply :
Please Download Screening Form in the Link below or attachment below and complete it.
Submit Screening Form with your Application Letter and CV in English to our Email
Submit to Email : email@example.com
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [CHDF_JP01]
Deadline for submission of applications: 17 January 2022
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed.