Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is a humanitarian non-government organization who works based on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need, which currently needed several professionals:
Position : Asset Management Officer
Duty Station : Jakarta
Posisition Summary :
To coordinate, develop and maintain asset management systems and plans. Improve systems for gathering information about assets in order to ensure they are adequately recorded and secured. Progressively identify asset conditions and to develop proactive renewal and maintenance programs and reconciliation to provide asset reports and recommendations.To co-ordinate, maintain and link the documents required by the Integrated Planning Framework.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Compile and maintain accurate databases
2. Prepare a monthly and annual update of Asset Management report and plans
3. Coordinate asset condition inspections and assessments, asset valuations and assist in developing asset renewal and maintenance programs.
4. Provide advice on asset utilization and feasibility.
5. Provide ongoing information on asset sustainability, asset consumption and asset renewal funding ratios and make recommendations on appropriate measures to improve these ratio
6. Maintain asset renewal forecasts to support long term financial planning.
7. Coordinate and maintain documents required by the Integrated Planning Framework, including Asset
Management Plans and Corporate Business Plans.
8. Develop and oversee the implementation of the asset management system, including: the establishment of the Asset Management Unit and departmental policies and procedures Develop to safeguard assets
9. Develop and maintain the strategic and annual asset management plans aligned with the departmental strategy and budget,
10. Develop and maintain asset registers, including; acquisitions, maintenance management, transfers and valuations
11. Develop asset needs assessment, operational and disposal plans
12. Plan and execute the asset verification, investigate and report on variances, make necessary recommendations to resolve discrepancies, and update the asset register
13. Prepare a monthly reconciliation with supporting schedules of the asset registers to the relevant accounting records, and resolve uncleared items
14. Prepare a business plan for the life cycle of assets, including; an analysis of pricing options utilizing life cycle cost, and recommendations on the most appropriate asset solution
15. Perform such other duties within the officer’s skills group, qualifications, or as directed by the FAD Manager
Essential Requirements :
- Bachelor degree of Accounting/Economics/Asset Management
- Sound knowledge of asset management principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups at both a general and technical level.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level reports to management.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Working knowledge of asset management.
- Integrity through honesty, ethical behavior and trustworthiness
- Professionalism through understanding roles and responsibility, the need to work efficiently and strive for excellence
- Accountability through openness and transparency
- Supportiveness by being patient, caring and friendly
- Responsibility by taking ownership and not blaming others
How To Apply :
Please download this Screening Form that attached below or by link https://docs.google.com/document/d/0B4s17lxH9CW4SW1uUGdmYkpJdzQ/edit?resourcekey=0-mCN-KSD9LgWpZsIlx8GcVg.
Download with word format and complete it. And submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English to our email : email@example.com
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [AM01]
Deadline for submission of applications : 20 May 2022