Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is a humanitarian non-government organisation who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Duty Station: Enrekang ( South Sulawesi )
Position Summary :
Responsible for the daily operations of finance and administration area to provide effective support to the company. Common duties include day-to-day financial activities of the organization, filing documents, make agendas and prepare reports. Responsibility also includes volunteer management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare administration and financial report based on data from all other departments in order to provide seamless operational process.
- Monitor and improve cash-flow management processes to ensure all incoming and outgoing fund are maintained, controlled and comply with the organization’s policy and procedures.
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks (which may include filing documents, preparing reports, correspondence matters, etc) in order to provide efficient organization performance.
- Develop and prepare legal documentation of the project (which may include updating project documentation, registration, company domicile, contract renewal, etc.) in order to comply with foundation regulations.
- Coordinate with volunteers to ensure operational effectiveness
- S1 / Bachelor; preferably Finance Major
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- 1-3 years experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Accountable and transparent
- Excellent computer skill (Ms. Office)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply :
Please download Screening Form in the Link or attachment below. Complete it and submit along with your Application Letter and CV in English.
Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [AD_EN01]
Deadline for submission of applications : 17 January 2022