The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German implementing organization which provides services worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
GIZ has a record of more than 20 years of involvement in the renewable energy (RE) sector in Indonesia. Started with mini hydropower for rural electrification, the portfolio has expanded to other renewable energies for larger grid-connected systems (i.e. biomass, biogas, photovoltaics), energy efficiency and RE grid integration.
GIZ aims to develop and strengthen capacities of the Indonesian renewable energy and energy efficiency sector and strives to support in implementation of high-quality applications of various renewable energies and energy efficiency. Further information can be found on the following websites: www.giz.de.
For more than 20 years involved in the development of renewable energy in Indonesia, there are number of documents (in text, photographs, video), studies, reports, and other knowledge products that are valuable to share. Energy sector is one of them. Together with the partners, Energy Sector considers the website is a practical platform to place all experience, knowledge and event especially in this digital era where any information is just a click away.
The website does not only serve as the source of information but also to honour our partners and their continued support to improve the living people’s living condition on a sustainable basis.
The incumbent is responsible for to assist in developing website for energy programme and supporting advisors across energy programme in collection materials and content for website.
The Trainee will be tasked with performing with the support of REEP2 advisors, the trainee shall:
- Support to identify database requirements by interviewing users; compiling data from users; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Collecting materials for Energy Programme Website in coordination with advisors from REEP2 and CASE
- Coordinate with Communication advisors from ExploRE and AGEP projects regarding materials to be put in Energy Programme website
- Together with Energy Programme Communication Advisor and IT Personnel to discuss and coordinate with software developers regarding the progress and needs of the website development process
- Attend the meeting to decide the Content Calendar
- Support to design simple digital content
- Enrich the materials from the advisors to make the content more appealing in the website
- Undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science/Network Engineering. Students from other majors may apply if versed in database management or web design;
- Excellent analytical and math skills;
- Proficiency in processing data in Microsoft Excel and Database Management System
- Proficiency in the Indonesian and English language (reading and writing)
- Excellent communication skills in both Indonesian and English
- Ability to work in teams
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Excellent command of MS – Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this traineeship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than one year ago.
- Duty Station: Jakarta
- Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
- Expected Joining Date: ASAP
- Duration of Internship: 6 months
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: email@example.com at the latest on October 21st, 2021.
Please put: REEP2 Trainee as your email subject and name the files using following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified