The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German implementing organisation which provides services worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work to shape a future worth living in over 120 countries around the world. For more than 40 years, GIZ has been working jointly with partners in Indonesia. Currently, GIZ works with over 300 employees in Indonesia, of whom over 80 per cent are national personnel.
Indonesian-German project Domestic Resource Mobilization (DRM) for Sustainable Development. Financing the national implementation of the 2030 Agenda in the areas of fiscal policy and tax administration. The project operates at the national level in the Ministry of Finance (Particularly DG Taxes, DJP and Fiscal Policy Agency, BKF).
To provide support in general content-related, administration and managerial issues for the DRM Project, GIZ is currently recruiting 2 Indonesian candidates
DRM establish traineeship program with student or fresh graduate to participate in the trainee program in 2022 at Jakarta. The candidates will be involved in DRM activities and will be given specific assignments so they can gain work experience related to DRM Project to support the team in administration, project management and at the same time learning about organization of project itself.
- Assist in compiling data needed
- Assist in collecting data
- Assist in compiling reports
- Assist in event management
- Learn and participate with the activities or work in the field
- Assist and support the Logistic preparation for the workshop/meeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, International Relation with at least 1 (one) year experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Interest and sufficient knowledge in project or event management
- Excellent command of MS-Office
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work independently
- Work experience in international cooperation will be an advantage
Please note that you can only apply for this traineeship if you are currently enrolled as a student or your graduation was no longer than one year ago.
Duty Station: Jakarta (during COVID-19 pandemic mostly conducted virtual)
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: ASAP
Period of Traineeship: 3 months
Direct Supervisor: Provincial Advisor of DRM
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before February 7th, 2022.
Please put: DRM Trainee as your email subject and name the files using following format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified