As part of global project of GIZ, the Alliance for Integrity is a business-driven, multi-stakeholder initiative seeking to promote transparency and integrity in the economic system. To achieve this goal, it fosters collective action of all relevant actors from the private sector, the public sector and civil society.
The Alliance for Integrity is a platform that offers practical solutions to strengthen the compliance capacities of companies and their supply chains. In addition, the Alliance for Integrity contributes to the improvement of framework conditions by fostering dialogue between the public and private sectors. This is why the Alliance for Integrity is the significant global contact point for businesses countering corruption collectively. Currently Alliance for Integrity is active in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
In Indonesia Alliance for Integrity focus on activities such as:
- Dari Usaha Ke Usaha Business Integrity Training
- Dari Usaha Ke Usaha Business Integrity Digital Training
- Women in Integrity Working Group
- Public and Private Dialogue on Business Integrity and Compliance Topic
- Interregional Exchange between Alliance for Integrity network related to compliance and other relevant topic
The trainee shall support Focal Point Indonesia and Network Manager in implementing and achieving Alliance for Integrity objectives through activities on global level and in Indonesia particularly.
Support the Alliance for Integrity in implementing and achieving its objectives
- Assists in the organization of training, events and meetings of the Alliance for Integrity, including preparation of the agenda, documents, and presentations, as well as writing of minutes;
- Provide translation of document from English to Bahasa and vice versa, support communication team in secretariat related to translation social media post to Bahasa Indonesia;
- Provide contributions to the social media posts and article from Alliance for Integrity activities in Indonesia and the online engagement of initiative (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) in Indonesia;
- Provides general administrative support in the day-to-day activities of the Alliance for Integrity in the country;
- Participate in the planning, execution and documentations of meetings, workshops, training, seminars and other events held with the framework of the project;
- Support purchase of equipment supplies and materials;
- Prepare and send invitations and updates in coordination with the Focal Point and Network Manager.
Fresh graduate with Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations, Law, Business Administration, Communication, Economy or its equivalent.
- Experience in volunteer activities or organizational activities;
- Experience in communication such as article writing, social media post;
- Basic knowledge of data management;
- Good oral and written communications in English and Indonesia;
- Good conceptual, inter-personal, communication, negotiation, co-ordination, facilitation and representation skills;
- Knowledge and skills about digitalization;
- Strong interest to work on issues related to anti-corruption, business integrity and gender;
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Good communication, organisational and information management skills;
- Intercultural understanding is additional advantages;
- Self-motivated with time and stress management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good command of Ms. Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Proficiency in English and very good writing skills;
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to an international working environment;
- Experience with picture editing software/application is an advantage
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than one years ago.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Duration: 6 months
Expected Joining Date: as soon as possible
Direct Supervisor: Focal Point Indonesia of Alliance for Integrity and the Alliance for Integrity Director
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: email@example.com at the latest October 26th, 2021.
Please put: Trainee – AfIn as your email subject and name the files using following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa _CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified