The Indonesian-German Forests and Climate Change Programme (FORCLIME) supports the Indonesian Government and relevant public and private actors in developing and implementing the institutional and regulatory framework, methods and services for sustainable forest management, nature conservation and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from deforestation and forest degradation.
GIZ has been working with the Ministry of Environment and Forestry through Forest and Climate Change Programme (FORCLIME) to Support the government of Indonesia, public actors and relevant private sectors in developing and implementing institutional and regulatory frameworks, methods and services for sustainable forest management, nature conservation and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from deforestation and forest degradation since 2009.
The incumbent provides support for FORCLIME 4.0 and Pusat Diklat SDM LHK (Center for Environmental and Forestry Education and Training/CEFET) on activities related converting conventional training modules to eLearning training modules that include creating videos, pictures, animation, and other interactive medias.
The following tasks provide a framework and can be adjusted during the traineeship:
- Attend job orientation which will be held by FORCLIME and CEFET in Bogor
- Coordination with CEFET (Training Planning Section and trainers) to select the training topics which will be convert from conventional modules become eLearning modules
- Converting “2” conventional modules into eLearning modules under supervision of CEFET (Training Planning Section and trainers) and FORCLIME advisors
- Create animations, videos, picture, and other interactive media to support eLearning modules development under supervision of CEFET (Training Planning Section and trainers) and FORCLIME advisors.
- At least Bachelor degree student or fresh graduate in computer science, multimedia science, or other relevant fields;
- Interest and sufficient knowledge in forestry and environment issues;
- Excellent command of MS-Office;
- Mastering on software applications related to interactive e-book (example flip pdf, eLearning, etc.).
- Preferably mastering image and video processing applications or graphic design.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to work independently.
- Have a laptop with standard specifications for using software applications.
- Having an experience in managing or using e-learning is an added value
- English language skills is an advantage.
- Live in Bogor is advantage (for better coordination with CEFET)
Duty Station: Bogor
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: ASAP
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: email@example.com before September 16th, 2021.
Please put: FORCLIME Trainee Bogor as your email subject and name the files using following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified