As part of global project of GIZ, the Alliance for Integrity is a business-driven, multi-stakeholder initiative seeking to promote transparency and integrity in the economic system. To achieve this goal, it fosters collective action of all relevant actors from the private sector, the public sector and civil society.
The Alliance for Integrity is a platform that offers practical solutions to strengthen the compliance capacities of companies and their supply chains. In addition, the Alliance for Integrity contributes to the improvement of framework conditions by fostering dialogue between the public and private sectors. This is why the Alliance for Integrity is the significant global contact point for businesses countering corruption collectively. Currently Alliance for Integrity is active in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
In Indonesia Alliance for Integrity focus on activities such as:
- Dari Usaha Ke Usaha Business Integrity Training
- Dari Usaha Ke Usaha Business Integrity Digital Training
- Women in Integrity Working Group
- Public and Private Dialogue on Business Integrity and Compliance Topic
- Interregional Exchange between Alliance for Integrity network related to compliance and other relevant topic
Alliance for Integrity (AfIn) Project is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position: Trainee – Alliance for Integrity
- Supporting the Alliance for Integrity in implementing its activities related to both field of activities as well as general tasks of project management.
The aim of a traineeship with the Alliance for Integrity is to give the trainee an insight into the inner workings of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and its project implementation.
As part of their learning process, the trainee will be working closely with and assisting the Network Manager and Focal Point of the Alliance for Integrity, in the following area:
Support for organization of various Online, Offline and Hybrid Events/ Meeting/ FGD and Socialization of the Alliance for Integrity planned activities for 2022-2023, including:
- Assist in preparing the Terms of Reference of the event
- Assist in contacting the potential venues
- Assist in looking for various necessary service providers, among other interpreters, video conference streaming, printing companies
- Providing support during the Socialization (technical support during offline event)
- Preparing the supporting document for invoice verification (invoice, list of participants)
- Assists in the organization of Regional Integrity Conference week and support the communication and promotional for seminars, conference, or other activities organized by Alliance for Integrity.
- Participate in the planning, execution and documentations of meetings, workshops, training, seminars, and other events held with the framework of the project as part of the learning process.
- Prepare and arrange meeting invitations and updates in coordination with the Focal Point and Network Manager.
Support for Communication:
- Assist in coordinating, implementing, and monitoring communications work (e.g., social media, website article, documentation of meeting such as minutes and photos) in coordination with the Focal Point and Network Manager Indonesia.
- Attending discussion and meetings in flexible working hours.
- Taking meeting minutes (notes, protocols) to be reviewed by the Network Manager/Focal Point Indonesia.
- Provide update report to the Network Manager and Focal Point Indonesia and to provide summary of each activity
Student in a bachelor’s degree program in law, communication, international relation, business administration, or other relevant field; recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Skill and knowledge
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English
- Good communication, organization and writing skills
- Ability to work and adapt in a team
- Excellent command of MS – Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than one years ago.
Duty Station: Online traineeship with occasional meeting in the office in Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Duration: 6 months
Expected Joining Date: as soon as possible
Direct Supervisor: Focal Point Indonesia of Alliance for Integrity and Network Manager
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest November 25th, 2022.
Please put: Trainee – Alliance for Integrity (repost) as your email subject and name the files using following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa _CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified