TEMPORARY PROGRAM STAFF (1 Person)

TEMPORARY PROGRAM STAFF (1 Person)

 

Job Description:

 

  1. Assists and supports the Senior Program Officer and Program Officer (Indonesian Program) in work related to grant programs for Indonesians, including outreach and recruitment activities, selection processes, mentoring selected grant applicants in developing written application essays, university placement process, pre-orientation, grantee debriefing
  2. Updates and manages applicants’, candidates’, and grantees’ records, applications, supporting documents, terms of appointments, visa documents, and others
  3. Under the direction of the Senior Program Officer and Program Officer, designs, compiles, maintains, and evaluates the system of maintaining applicant and grantee records in a computerized database and querying and generating reports as needed from that database

 

Required Qualifications:

 

  • At early stages of working career but with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative position
  • Hold Bachelor’s degree (S1) in any field
  • Have some working experience in organizing small or large events in a non-profit environment
  • Have excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
  • Organized, meticulous, attentive to detail, and capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks
  • Have good analytical, administrative skills and able to work under pressure
  • Have excellent communication skills
  • Must be proficient in English and Indonesian

 

Length of contract: 5 (five) months

 

Start and End Date of Employment:  End February 2018 to mid-July 2018

 

Interest candidates should send (1) a cover letter clearly stating the position applied for and outlining reasons for applying and candidate’s suitability; (2) CV; (3) date of availability; and (4) copy of KTP to

 

Human Resources Officer

American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)

Intiland Tower, 11th floor

Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 32

Jakarta 10220

 

Or by e-mail to recruitment@aminef.or.id by January 16, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for selection and interview.

 

 

  • This job has expired!
Share this job

AMINEF is the binational foundation that manages the Fulbright Program and other U.S. government-funded exchange programs in Indonesia. The Fulbright Program in Indonesia celebrated its 65th anniversary last year and AMINEF its 25th anniversary. The Fulbright Program and other opportunities for educational exchange have increased mutual understanding between the United States and Indonesia and strengthened the ties that unite our two countries. Since 1952, more than 3,000 Indonesians and more than 1,300 Americans have participated in these exchanges. Approximately 80 percent of the Indonesians received graduate degrees at the master’s or doctoral levels from American universities. The remaining 20 percent participated in non-degree exchanges administered by AMINEF. AMINEF is now seeking staff in its Grants for Indonesians Program. The work involves planning, facilitation, implementation, evaluation, and administration of a wide variety of scholarship and non-degree programs and initiatives.

Information
  • Address Jakarta Pusat
Connect with us

NGO Job Search

CONTACT US

How we can help ? Please feel free to CONTACT US

Disclaimer

DevJobsIndo.ORG is not affiliated with devjobsindo yahoo mailing groups.MORE