Chemonics International, Inc., a U.S.-based international development consulting firm, is seeking qualified candidates for multiple positions for the USAID IUWASH Tangguh Activity in Indonesia. The USAID IUWASH Tangguh Activity seeks to advance Indonesia’s development goals in increasing access to safely managed drinking water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) in Indonesia’s vulnerable urban areas and strengthening climate-resilient WASH services and water resources management (WRM). We are seeking the following technical experts:
- WASH Governance/Financing lead
- WASH service delivery lead
- WRM lead
- Gender and Inclusion lead
- Strategic Communications Specialist
- Private Sector Engagement Specialist
- Senior Finance Manager
- MEL Specialist
- Mid-level technical specialists
- Provincial coordinators/Office Directors & Tech Specialists.
Code: Technical Experts- Indonesia Tangguh
Position title: Technical Experts
Based in: Jakarta
Expected Hiring Date: TBD
Type of Contract: Fixed-term
Report to: TBD
- Bachelor of Science in engineering, water and natural resource management, public policy, public administration, economics, or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in WASH system planning and management; water resources management; WASH governance; WASH financing; Finance, MEL, Private Sector Engagement Specialist AND/OR gender and social inclusion,
- Strong understanding of Indonesia’s WASH market system, investment structures, and performance- and incentive-based WASH frameworks
- Experience working with vulnerable urban populations preferred.
- Experience with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred.
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated ability to form strong working relationships, mentor, and motivate staff.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, orally and in writing.
- Fluency in Bahasa.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please send your CV/resume to IUWASHTangguhRecruit@chemonics.com with the code “Technical Experts- USAID IUWASH Tangguh” on the submission email. The deadline to submit applications August 31st, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.