The TL role is working with and reporting to the Manager. He/she leads and coordinates the project field team in executing and implementing work plans according to the project standard and benchmark towards reaching the Goal. He/she also collaborates with other functions and enables support in the program and in the YBTS. The TL is to pursue and maintain team performance efficiently and effectively.
Description of Team Leader Job and Responsibilities:
- Work with Manager in the scope and cycle of planning, implementing, and monitoring evaluation of Knowledge Transfer P
- Supervise and support the project field teams under his/her designated coordination area to succeed as per project process, procedure, workflows, activities, and target & goal.
- Provide support and facilitation to the team members for their competency and capacity development; and also support in organizational related settings.
- Facilitate and seek market access channels and networking for supporting the project beneficiaries in getting good marketing/selling of their products.
- Get and share market information regarding vegetable fresh markets in the coordination area.
- Coordinate all onboarding, engagement and training programs on relevant aspects to GAP and life skills, and market connectivity in his/her area of coordination.
- Coach and accompany project team members in the field activities implementation to achieve goals; and work together in seeking problems and/or way out from problems, constraints, challenges faced by the team & the beneficiaries.
- Track team goals, and evaluate team progress, with the support of project management & support.
- Keep motivating the team to achieve organizational & team goals.
- Organize team initiatives and collaboratives acts to support achieving organizational & team goals.
- Maintain open and multilateral ways of communication necessary for the team and organization.
- Present and discuss with the Manager the current issues or problems experienced/faced and also the aspirations of the team member(s).
- Help team members in embracing and engaging local stakeholders support for the success of the program.
- Document and report all the business processes, activities and results relevant to the program.
Skills and requirement:
- Hold a diploma or bachelor degree in agriculture or related / relevant field.
- Min 3 years of experience in extension service or knowledge transfer process, farming, economic developmental related field activities, and rural entrepreneurship.
- Experience to conduct farmers training, extension and accompaniment.
- Experience working with teams (internal) and external partners.
- Communication and documentation skills.
- Computer skills (word, spreadsheet, powerpoint, etc.) and web/internet literacy
- Languages: Bahasa Indonesia; English is a plus
- Placement : East Nusa Tenggara and Be willing to be assigned in areas/locations of YBTS working areas.