PCI is looking for passionate Teaching-Learning Assessor (TLA) to provide support for our teaching facilitators in the matter of educational and curriculum capacity. TLA is also responsible to assess qualification of teaching facilitators in the timely completion of their work. We are currently running three main programs in Yogyakarta, namely Sekolah Sungai (River School), Drinking Water, and Internet Literacy. For more information, please check our page at (http://projectchild.ngo/our-program/).
- Assisting teaching facilitators to prepare and execute teaching process in each class of the program mentioned.
- Advising effective teaching method, including educative games, ice-breaking, and a new approach to the learning system.
- Assess teaching facilitators, students learning the process, and the class in general. Assessment is made to provide feedback.
- Reporting weekly teaching process to Teaching Quality Assurance (TQA).
- Networking opportunities
- Involve in hands-on projects
- Experience working in international atmosphere
- Practical work assignments
- Gaining working experience with PCI
- Getting an opportunity to make substantive contributions to an NGO’s work
- Learning more about project management. Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of PCI staff
- Attend various events and meet new contacts as you represent PCI in various projects
- Receiving mentorship and training from PCI staff members
Applicants to the Project Child Indonesia Internship Program must meet the following requirements:
- The internship program is open to university students, recent graduates, and young professionals.
- Strong communication abilities and organizational skills.
- Proactive, self-driven, resourceful, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
- Decent command of written and spoken English is required.
- You must be detail-oriented.
- Previous work experience is not required, however, experience in the field of teaching and experience working with schoolchildren is considered an asset.
- Ability to perform leadership, critical thinking, analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a multicultural people of different national and cultural background.
How to Apply