Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is an independent organization, whose purpose is to strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We engage people and partners to:
- Empower children, young people, and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion, and vulnerability.
- Drive change in practice and policy at local, national, and global levels through our reach, experience, and knowledge of the realities children face.
- Work with children and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and to overcome adversity.
- Support the safe and successful progression of children from birth to adulthood.
Currently, Plan in Indonesia is undergoing a transition from being an INGO to a full-fledged national Yayasan, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) is presently continuing to implement Plan Indonesia’s country strategy, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. At the same time, Plan International’s Country Office in Indonesia is in transition to become an independent national entity and full member of the Plan International Federation. Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) has been established in mid-2017 and fully operational since 2018 and is the entity that will be transitioned to be a National Office, a full member of the PII family.
Hence, there is a challenge for YPII to continue recruiting the best candidates for its staff. Since our staff has become an important asset of the organization, the selection, recruitment, and onboarding processes are important to ensure the organization will have a high-quality standard of staff.
Dimensions Of the Role
Talent Specialist reports to People and Culture Manager and ensures coordination with Hiring Manager in Country Office, PSO and PIA.
The position has a functional relationship with all staff of CO, PSO, PIA, and Projects for effective maintenance of job description, job grade, coordination of recruitment and selection, providing onboarding program, and ensuring employee experience during recruitment, selection, and onboarding are implemented in accordance with YPII people and culture strategies, policies and procedures.
- Maintain job description, job grade, and competencies to be updated as per YPII requirements
- Coordinate job vacancies with Hiring Manager
- Advertise job vacancies in internal YPII
- Advertise job vacancies through a job board and head hunter (if required)
- Coordinate recruitment and selection process, which include:
- Recruitment Action Form
- Job Description
- Job Advertising
- Applicant Selection
- Selection Process (psychological, written test, interview test)
- Candidate Referral Check
- Salary Negotiation based on job grade and salary band
- Medical Check-Up
- Contract signing
- Filing contract
- Coordinate onboarding process, which includes:
- Document requirement
- Working tools in coordination with IT
- Induction training through online/face-to-face training and coordinate induction training with respective parties, depending on the new employee’s position
- Induction with other employees
- Induction of 7 values of Plan Indonesia
- Ensure employee experiences during recruitment, selection, and onboarding are implemented in accordance with YPII people and culture strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Hiring Manager:
- Coordinate recruitment and selection process
- Discuss competencies required
- Discuss salary offering based on job grade, salary band, competencies, experience, and budget
- Job Advertiser: Coordinate job posting
- University: Coordinate job posting and candidate selection process
- Headhunter: Coordinate candidate selection process for Director positions
- Hospital/Lab: Coordinate pre-employment MCU
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor degree with minimum of five years of full life cycle recruiting for level managerial
- Ability to conduct interview using Behavioural Event Interview
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations that affect the recruitment and hiring portions of employment
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong team-building and motivational skills
Yayasan Plan International’ Indonesia Values in Practice
We Are Lasting Impact
We strive to achieve significant and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people, and to secure equality for girls. We challenge ourselves to be bold, courageous, responsive, focused and innovative.
We Are Equal, Inclusive, Empowering
We respect all people, value diversity, and uphold equality in the scope of our programs and workplace.
We are transparent and accountable.
We create working climate and partnership that is trusting, honest, transparent and accountable for the decisions we make and the impact our work has on our stakeholders
We Are Smart & Lifelong Learning
At any time, there are always new things that we can know and learn therefore we are eager to seek knowledge that is useful for ourselves and the organization.
We are adaptive and innovative
We are aware that existing problems and future challenges cannot always be solved with a conventional mindset, so we are constantly innovating in search of new breakthroughs.
We prioritize collaboration
We collaborate with various parties, both internally and externally, based on good faith and the principles of partnership that apply in the organization to achieve common goals.
Taking Measured-Risk: We dare to take measured risks to be superior and at the forefront.
We realize that risk is part of decision making, so being brave for taking measured risk is the key for us to be able to keep moving forward to be superior and at the forefront.
Based at Country Office with around 25% travel to projects areas for the selection process.
Level of Contact with Children
Low contact: Very rare interaction with children
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by click https://tinyurl.com/TalentAcqSpc022 not later than October 15, 2022
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child centred community development organisation, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organisation is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organisational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
- Salary Offer 9.000.000 - 12.800.000 IDR