We are hiring a Sustainability Communications Consultant with expertise in designing behavior change interventions, their implementation and their evaluation. He/she will be expected to work closely with our clients, collaborating closely with Catalyze’s creative team.
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Resolve client challenges via a behavior change design approach
Employment type: part time or project-based available.
Location: Remote working from Jakarta
This position will require moderate travel to other provinces and countries in the Southeast Asia region depending on project requirement.
- Apply Behavior Change Design expertise to develop suitable marketing and communication priorities and campaigns to solve client’s needs
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of proposals to clients
- Ensure that project work plans and milestones are clearly communicated to the client and Catalyze creative teams, and that they are adhered to
- Manage and keep up-to-date project calendars and work plans
- Safeguard execution of the project to ensure alignment with the agreed objective.
- Provide timely responses to client enquiries on any aspect of the collaboration
- Liaise when necessary with third parties
- Min. 5 years’ experience managing various accounts in the field of Marketing or Communications
- Min. 3 years’ experience applying Behavior Change Design to solve client challenges
- A good understanding of current environmental issues
- A professional command of marketing and communications practices and trends
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Customer orientation and dedication to the highest level of client satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills, assured self-confidence
- Diplomatic acumen, firmness in making decisions
- Outstanding organizational and time-planning skills
- Learning mindset
Are you interested?