- Responsible for supervising Internal Control System, Human Resource, General Affair and Legal team.
- Supervise the social and technical assistance activities related to forest product certifications audit, including but not limited to FSC and SVLK.
- Facilitate the process of establishing various systems and policies related to Human Resource management to be implemented in the company.
- Handle all legal-related activities of the company.
- Ensure and evaluate the fulfillment of workforce needs, both in quantity and quality, so that they are in accordance with the goals and needs of the company.
- Ensuring that all activities carried out by the company follow government regulations.
- Liaise with related stakeholders, such as government agencies and certification bodies, as needed.
- Prepares regular reports for management.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree with relevant background, including but not limited to Management, Law, and Forestry.
- At least 1 year of related experience required.
- Preferably with experienced in leading a team for the audit process.
- Preferably with knowledge in FSC and SVLK.
- Knowledge in human resource management, audit and legal.
- Strong ability in managing people, attention to detail, strong in analytical and problem solving
- Good communication, confidence, time management skills with an ability to plan, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with subject email “Application for SOBI’s Support Manager_(Name)”.