ThinkWell seeks a short term consultant to support data collection and analyses for a project on immunization financing in Indonesia. The consultant will gather information to develop an Indonesia focused brief on sustainable immunization which provides recommendations on options for appropriate financing mechanisms for immunization programming in Indonesia. The project aims to facilitate country level dialogue on sustainable immunization financing in Indonesia and validate landscaping and options analysis outputs. The consultant will be based in Indonesia and support delivery on project objectives through 2022. Please note, this is a contract position with expenses and competitive compensation covered but no additional benefits.
Minimum 5-year experience working with the Indonesian health system supporting health system strengthening and advocacy efforts for health policies;
- Experience in strategic consulting, with proven record of strategically positioning projects in the health health sector;
- Indonesian health systems knowledge;
- Relationships with decision makers in the Ministry of Health, National Planning Department, and the Ministry of Finance a plus;
- Knowledge of immunization financing preferred;
- Strong experience leading qualitative data collection and analyses, specifically key informant interviews with senior level executives
- Strong experience conducting desk research including targeted online research, sourcing data/reports available in the public domain, and summarizing relevant information
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Outstanding writing and verbal presentation skills in English and Bahasa (Indonesia);
- Skilled at communicating technical information to non-technical audiences;
- An independent thinker who also enjoys working in a team;
- Tech savvy and strong with visual display of data.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in health economics, public health, public policy, or related field.
WE ARE :
ThinkWell core values are our fundamental organizational guiding principles. They define our corporate culture, influence our behavior at work and help us achieve our mission. Our values are:
Influence the conversation
Evolve by learning
YOU ARE :
- ThinkWell core competencies are foundational skills and behaviors that align with our values and are expected of all employees.
- An entrepreneurial, results-oriented ‘do-er’ with a willingness to take the risk, think big, and challenge conventional wisdom.
- A change maker who reaches independent judgment with an open mind influences the conversation and seeks innovation.
- Able to help create an empowering environment in which everyone feels free to take initiative, be accountable, and fail intelligently (learn from mistakes).
- A collaborative colleague who engages constructively with people from different cultures, orientations, and perspectives and maintains positive relations in a virtual world.
- Principally motivated by a growth mindset, meaning the pursuit of knowledge, experience, and self-improvement. You always question and continuously learn.
Authentic, honest, direct, self-aware, and open to giving and receiving feedback
How to Apply
Please send the application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 2, 2022