IRD would now like to introduce these systems in Indonesia in collaboration with our partners at KNCV Indonesia and is seeking to hire:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Place of duty: Jakarta
Number of position: 1 person
Begin of Employment: January 2018
Contract Duration: 9 months
Develop electronic and mobile health software to support public health projects
- Develop mobile software in coordination with teams in Indonesia and around the world
- Interact with end-users to understand requirements
- Fix bugs and add features as needed
- May be asked to train users on use of software application
- Support the development of user manuals and technical specification documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science related subject from an accredited academic institution.
- A minimum of one year of Java Programming experience or other Object-oriented Programming.
- Experience with Android Development including the use of MySQL Lite or other technologies for offline storage
- Familiarity with both native and hybrid technologies to develop mobile app.
- Good knowledge of AngularJs or other modern technologies for front-end development.
- Familiarity with the use of source code repositories/version control system.
- Knowledge of Java server side programming e.g. Spring and Hibernate is a plus
- Experience with MySQL is a plus
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be willing to work with many different people from around the world
- Must be ready and willing to learn new skills and technologies
- Must be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Must work as a team member and to promote a positive work environment.