IESR is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual for Social Researcher.
The selected person’s responsible are:
- Support organizational research agenda on Just Energy Transition by conducting analytical work on among others: job, employment, poverty, social policy, actor and stakeholder analysis, social transformation, etc.
- Develop and maintain a database of social statistics
- Prepare clear and accessible research, analysis, and presentation for stakeholders and key policymakers
- Build and maintain IESR’s relationship with stakeholders from government, business, and CSOs
- Contribute to the wider research agenda of the organization
- Support preparations for, and execution of, workshops and meetings, both internally and with external partners
Working with other units/teams to deliver the desired product
- IESR’s rate, depends on qualificationsQualifications
- Strong background in social sciences, development economics, with, minimum Master’s degree in relevant fields from a reputable university.
- Proven experience in the research field.
- Sound understanding of data collection and practical in database management.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and exception are written and communication skills.
- Professional English level both written and oral.
- Excellent with MS Office system or similar software, and, statistical model and tool
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Take charge of self-development, creative, and able to take initiative
- Professional attitude, discipline and can work under pressure
How to Apply
- Candidate to download application form from IESR website;
- Send the completed application form, together with an application letter and latest CV, recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org June 30th, 2022.
- Only qualified candidate will be called for test and interview.