TFT is seeking an experienced and motivated professional to help expand our work supporting our partners to source responsible products. The ideal candidate should have comprehensive understanding in Palm Oil, Pulp & Paper, Wood and other natural resource base industry related policies & practices, risk assessment, Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC), participatory mapping, as well as excellent skills in networking/ engagement with involved stakeholders and in producing high quality reports. The candidate should be articulate, well-organized and passionate about environmental and social issues.
The position is full-time and based in either TFT’s Jakarta office with frequent travel required.
Reports to: Director of TFT
Key Roles and responsibilities:
- Providing strategic support client to enhance beneficiary’s potention ability.
- Monitoring, develop and controlling team in providing thorough analysis and recommendation for TFT and Clients in creating strong Social Management Programs for their companies.
- Collaboration with Client to assest as standard social and preparing the module to make training to meet
- Monitoring team in assessing companies’ labor standards, especially in regard to worker right, health & safety, ILO Convention and genderequality.
- Monitoring team in assessing company procedures for securing land from local people, or entering into joint management agreements against the principles of Free, Prior, Informed Consent (FPIC).
- Develop, monitoring and controlling team in giving training TFT Clients in how to do Social Impact Assessment (SIA).
- Develop, monitoring and controlling team in conducting social/ conflict mapping in various TFT project sites.
- Develop and implement plans for TFT and clients to settle conflicts in various TFT project sites.
- Monitoring team in facilitating conflict resolution processes in various TFT project sites.
- Develop, monitoring and controlling team in giving training to TFT Clients in how to set up systems for conflict prevention and resolution.
- Develop, monitoring and controlling team in giving training to TFT Clients in how to negotiate with local people in such a way that ensures Free, Prior, Informed Consent (FPIC).
- Maintain good communications and relations with clients and various respected stakeholders, such as NGOs in Indonesia and linking the works to company.
- Overseeing team’ Reports for internal and external audiences on work done related to Conflict Management and/ or Social Standards.
- Managing team in preparing Proposals related to TFT Social Management Work for Business and Donor clients.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of monthly progress reporting to the Indonesia project lead on all works described above
- Working as part of a team to advance the production and availability as client needs.
- Coordination with organizations and consultants working on in SE Asia.
- Preparing and/ or approving reports related to field investigations
- Staff are often required to work outside office hours to fulfil the duties of employment.
- This position will require regular meetings with leaders in large, multi-national corporations, as well as travelling extensively in Indonesia. For this reason, the Program Manager should be prepared to work in both corporate and field settings.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong writing & interpersonal skills.
- Ability highly understanding of technical environmental requirements.
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team.
- Ability to work with businesses on supply chain and certification issues.
- Master or Bachelor degree in related fields.
- Minimum 7 years in occupational working experience.
- Understand environmental and social issues related any kind of program needs.
- Demonstrate highly understanding technical, environmental and social requirements.
- Excelent presentation and negotiation skill.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programme.
To ApplyREGISTER/LOGIN to read more, it's FREE