FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Senior Program Officer –Public Private Mix (PPM) TB for the USAID TB Private Sector Activity based in Indonesia. The goal of this activity is to increase and improve the diagnosis, notification, and successful treatment of tuberculosis (TB) by leveraging and utilizing private sector platforms.
Reporting to the USAID Associate Director for TB PPM Technical Assistance, the Senior Program Officer – Public Private Mix (PPM) TB will be responsible for supporting the Provincial and District Health Offices to implement Public Private Mix (PPM) activities. These PPM activities are funded by Global Fund for the funding cycle 2021 – 2023 and will be conducted in 80 priority PPM districts.
This position will be based in Jakarta and will handle Zone 8 which consists of Yogyakarta, Bali, NTB, Sulawesi Selatan, Kalimantan Barat and Kalimantan Timur.
- Understand PPM activities implemented by DHOs under Global Fund funding and contribute towards successful implementation.
- Collaborate with District PPM Team in the designing, planning, implementing, and monitoring of PPM activities including in the development of district-specific SOPs for PPM,
- Identify issues and challenges from the implementation and provide recommendation to DHO and other district-level implementers for overcoming those issues and challenges.
- Provide feedback from the district to national and provincial PPM Technical Team to evidence-based planning and strategy.
- Facilitate NTP support required by districts
- Assist the monitoring and evaluation of PPM activities from National TB Program.
- Contribute to the development of PPM Operational Plan
- Contribute to the TBPS annual workplan and Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan, including analyzing data.
- Assist the planning and implementation of training and capacity building activities for PPM team from Provincial and District Health Offices.
- Ensure Activity implementation meets national policies, standards and guidelines.
- Monitor and provide technical support to field-level implementation to ensure activities are of high quality and account for the Activity’s strategy.
- Advanced degree or its international equivalent in medicine, public health, social sciences, or related areas.
- At least 10 years of experience working with TB programs, with experience working with the private sector/Public-Private Mix (PPM)
- Experience working with the Government of Indonesia’s National TB Program.
- Knowledge/experience of TB issues, policies, procedures and approaches related to program design/implementation and monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and create and maintain effective relationships with Government personnel at the national and subnational levels.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and collaborate with diverse group of staff members.
- Strong analytical skills, insight, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa and high proficiency in English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please submit your application letter which state the work zone you prefer and also your CV can apply through FHI 360 career website at the link below: