Jhpiego seeks Senior Program Coordinator to support USAID MOMENTUM project in National Level.
Report to: Program Manager
Leadership & Management
- Support COP and DCOP in build and maintain strong working relationship with sub/implementing partner and relevant stakeholders
- Support COP, DCOP, PM, Technical team leader, advisors in implementation activities in national level
- Working with the team in developing workplan and budget, ensuring the implementation in the workplan, and developing annual report
- Ensure project operations are in alignment with organizational policy and procedures
- Working on program monitoring track using web-technology such as PMIS (Program Monitoring Information System) for updating activities in national level, and tracking sub-national plan and activities
- Support the team in conducting event such as meeting and workshop
- Develop Budget activities and review TOR to ensuring the objectives of the meeting are in line with the workplan
- Used to work with update technologies application such as Zoom, Mentimeter, Slido, Jamboard, etc.
- Working on procurement process
- Build and maintain productive relationships with relevant stakeholders especially in National Level
- Represent the project in public and professional circles through meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Build and maintain coordination with the relevant staff to support success of the project
- Participate in regular calls with National team
- Pro-active and Build communication and coordination with national and sub national team for knowledge sharing and any potential joint activities
- Advanced degree in public health, health administration, or related field
- At least 5 years of mid- to senior-level experience implementing and managing complex donor-funded public health programs
- Experience working in maternal and newborn health and strong knowledge of the technical area.
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and implement efficient and effective program management and reporting processes and systems
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and pressure to perform
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, including report writing and dissemination
- Written and oral fluency in English in Bahasa
- Ability to travel within Indonesia up to 20%
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position (e.g. Senior Program Coordinator).
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.