Position Title: SENIOR PROCUREMENT AND RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER (SPRMO)
Period of Assignment: May 1st, 2021 – April 30th, 2022 (1 year) and could possibly be extended.
Reporting to: Head of Operations and Grants
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership Towards an Inclusive Society (AIPTIS) is Australia’s flagship investment in gender equality, disability and social inclusion (GEDSI) in Indonesia. The partnership will contribute to Australia’s efforts to support Indonesia’s stability and prosperity. AIPTIS is an evolution of Australia’s long running commitment to gender equality, disability and social inclusion and builds on the gains already made while responding to the new challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Development Goal of AIPTIS is that more Indonesian women and marginalised groups equitably participate in and benefit from Indonesia’s social, economic, and political opportunities.
Successful change will include the following End of Program Outcomes (EOPOs) which will be validated and/or updated during the inception phase based on the finalisation of the design and the refinement of the Program Logic:
- Selected national and sub-national government policies and programs are implemented in ways that enable greater economic opportunities and access to services for women and marginalised groups.
- Improved policy and regulatory environment for Civil Society Organisation (CSO) partners working on gender equality, disability and social inclusion.
- Changing social norms and attitudes towards gender equality, disability and social inclusion amongst Indonesian communities, leaders and institutions in relation to issues and locations within AIPTIS’ reach and scope.
The Senior Procurement and Risk Management Officer (SPRMO) will report directly to the Head of Operations and Grants (HoOG) and will be responsible for all legal advice, procurement advice, contract development and preparation, and contracts management for the Program. This includes leading all legal & contracting/procurement processes (preparing solicitation documents, evaluation criteria, terms of reference, technical specifications) and managing all contracts and tenders for goods, services and technical assistance.
The SPRMO position is designed to add value and improve the operations of AIPTIS. The SPRMO assists AIPTIS to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organisation’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
SCOPE OF WORK AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
Detailed scope of work and specific responsibilities can be seen in the attached TOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in the professional services environment, preferably with a multinational company developing and delivering Procurement and Risk Management; business support and office management support services;
- At least five (5) years’ experiences in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts including two (2) years of supervisory experience in a risk management and/or administrative capacity;
- Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
- Essential Skills:
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results;
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels;
- Be self-directed and motivated;
- Experience in Compensation and Wage Structure;
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues;
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Fluent in English and Indonesian.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be sent by email to: email@example.com
- Please put “Application – Senior Procurement and Risk Management Officer (SPRMO)” in the email subject.
- Last date to submit applications: Thursday, April 15th, 2021, 5pm Jakarta time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion.