Konservasi Indonesia is a national foundation established to support sustainable development in the country. We are the main partner of Conservation International in Indonesia.
We envision a healthy and prosperous Indonesia where biodiversity is valued and preserved. With offices and project sites across Indonesia, we promote a sustainable landscape-seascape approach and establish partnerships with multiple stakeholders across sectors and jurisdictions to deliver lasting impacts for people and nature in Indonesia.
As we are constantly expanding, we are currently hiring to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
Senior Officer, Visual Communications
Konservasi Indonesia is a national foundation established in 2021 to support the sustainable development and protection of critical ecosystems in Indonesia. We believe in the importance of multi-stakeholder partnerships across sectors and jurisdictions. Working in partnership with the government and others, we design and deliver innovative nature-based solutions to climate change, using a sustainable landscapes-seascapes approach to create lasting impacts for people and nature.
We are the main partner of Conservation International in Indonesia. As the new national entity, Konservasi Indonesia should be able to develop strong branding and reputation in Indonesia, as those are part of critical elements for the organization to attract significant funding and investments for nature and strengthen multi-stakeholder partnerships. Therefore, brand & communications are very important to supporting our vision and mission in the country.
Senior Officer Visual Communications will be part of Konservasi Indonesia’s national communications team to deliver and implement Konservasi Indonesia’s brand & communications plan. This position will be responsible in developing and maintaining high-quality visual communications materials of Konservasi Indonesia, following Konservasi Indonesia’s brand guide and communications protocol.
Senior Officer Visual Communications will be responsible to support the development of visual communications materials. The contents (text) for all materials will be under Program’s team responsibilities, but this position will be responsible to make sure a high-quality of products align with Konservasi Indonesia’s brand guide and communications protocol, as the guidance. The production of communications materials will be based on the communications plan as well as ad-hoc request based on programmatic needs/priorities
This position will also assist to regularly maintain TandemVault (Conservation International’s images and video library) and closely liaise with the team to get proper project documentations. This position also responsible to liaise with vendor in producing the materials.
- Support the development of brand & visual communications materials of Konservasi Indonesia
a. Support the development of visual communications materials, including but not limited to:editorial design (reports, fact sheets, project booklet, newsletter)
b. education materials (infographics, poster, flipchart)
c. visual contents for digital communications, Instagram, Facebook fan page, website, short video (with simple video editing tools)
d. short video production/editing (with simple editing tools)
e. branding collaterals (backdrop, merchandise, etc.)
- Support to update Konservasi Indonesia’s brand guide regularly including updated templates and resources (font, logo, etc.) for the program and communications team.
- Support to ensure brand guide are implemented and used by Konservasi Indonesia team to ensure consistent branding across all Konservasi Indonesia’s programs.
- Supervise and liaise with vendor in producing the materials, i.e., printing or to get footages, etc.
- Responsible on the procurement process in the production of visual communications materials, in collaboration with administration and finance team.
- Assist or supervise vendor/external consultants in the development of communications/video production for national stakeholders.
- Manage Konservasi Indonesia’s visual communications assets
- Manage and update Konservasi Indonesia’s visual communications assets (photos, videos) in Conservation International’s images library (TandemVault) with regular coordination with Konservasi Indonesia’s team.
- Support photo documentation or photo editing/curation.
- Provide selected photos/footage as needed for the production of communications materials, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Konservasi Indonesia’s brand guide and communications protocol.
- Ensure compliance with Konservasi Indonesia’s procurement policies.
- Travelling to field sites as required to support the production of visual communications materials, including video, etc., as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, visual design.
- Ability to use various software/tools to support the development of communications materials (design software, video editor, etc.)
- Experience in managing visual communications assets, photo documentation and editing.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in visual communications.
- Ability to develop high-quality visual communications materials within short deadlines
- Team player, able to work with people with different cultures and backgrounds.
- High-quality visual communications portfolio products
- Work is performed in a typical office environment with travelling to field sites as required.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours to meet deadlines as needed.
Please send your current resume, cover letter, and portfolio list/link to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mail with this format:
< SO-VC > – < your name >
Closing date for the application is July 5, 2022
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).