Senior Finance Manager
The Senior Finance Manager will oversee sound financial management, subgrant management and overall administration of the TBPS project. S/he will ensure the project functions efficiently in all financial and administrative matters. S/He will also provide financial technical assistance and develop the capacity of partner organizations in country. S/He will ensure the achievement of all financial
control and performance objectives in accordance with requirements of FHI360, TBPS, and USAID.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and analyze monthly financial budgets, both actual and forecast. Direct and manage the program budget in accordance with the approved annual budget and monitor the expenditures on an on-going basis.
- Provide leadership and support for all financial management areas, including accounting, payments, reporting systems and procedures. Coordinate with related staff to ensure that project budgets, accounting and fiscal control procedures are implemented effectively.
- Review and approve monthly close financial reports for submission to Corporate Accounting.
- Review the financial transactions of the TBPS project to ensure compliance with Indonesian tax laws and regulations.
- Responsible for all financial reporting including donor reports, annual VAT ; quarterly accruals, monthly labor allocation, separation accruals, and country-specific; and tracking of subaward expenditures.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports to company management and funders, as required.
- Work with technical staff to prepare and monitor approved budgets for assigned interventions.
- Ensure all activities related to financial management are carried out in conformance with policies and procedures established by FHI 360, TBPS and USAID.
- Provide recommendations and consult with the TBPS Chief of Party/Project Director on financial compliance issues.
- Oversee the monitoring and review of subproject financial reports to ensure compliance with subproject budgets, FHI 360 and TBPS policies, and USAID rules and regulations. Ensure that each invoice is uploaded into the Subaward Tracking (SAT) database.
- Perform review of project expenses and review all documentation related to VAT-exemption requests. Update and maintain internal control system for all VAT related transactions and exemption requests.
- Supervise the daily work of finance staff members.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends in financial accounting and mentor staff. Build capacity of finance staff on financial policies and procedures, GAAP practices, etc.
- Ensure all the tax calculations are correct for FHI 360.
- Manage the finance team within TBPS project.
- Participate and contribute to the overall mission of FHI 360 and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or related field, and over 10 years’ relevant experience in a business setting. Master degree will be an advantage
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software.
- Prior experience working on USAID programs and working in an international NGO environment.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Indonesian Taxation Regulation. Tax Brevet A and B will be an advantage.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Deltek Costpoint enterprise software system experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word and Excel.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian and English.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Interested candidate please submit your application through FHI 360 career portal by the latest 26th September 2021
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.