Habitat Indonesia is seeking the expertise of a Secretary to Assist the smoothness of National Director’s work through data and information availability and coordinate with all parties so that organization can run well, include to develop positive relationship with Government.
- Provide and store organizational data and ensure the confidentiality
- Prepare, organize, and disseminate information
- Facilitate positive communication with Board of Trustees (BOT) and Board of Supervisory (BOS)
- Maintain and organize the meeting schedule, board meeting and calendar of organizational activities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Ensure partnership request including Regional Office and National Office are completed on time
- Represent the organization in completing legal documents
- Represent the organization in building and strengthening relations with the government
- Monitor and check all legal documents before signing
- Diploma degree from any major, preferably graduated from secretarial academy.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Have commitment to practice the principles of HFH.
- High integrity and honesty to be able to keep confidentiality.
- Good communication skills and to manage good relationship.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience
- Ability to make effective report independently.
- Fluent in English both oral and writing.
- Excellent in operating Word, Excel, Power Point
We encourage people of varied races, ethnicities, religions, ages, genders, and disabilities, to work with us. We also require that all staff take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities (especially children), and all those with whom we work.
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter and fill the “subject” column of the email with this format: Your name_SND (no more than 4 pages) to: email@example.com
Closing date for the application is September 30, 2023 (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).