YCAB Foundation is the founding and flagship organization in YCAB Social Enterprise Group, established in 1999. YCAB believes in the power of education to improve welfare. To date, YCAB has brought impact to more than 3.3 million youths through education and economic access, while bringing greater financial access to more than a hundred thousand low income families.
Currently YCAB Foundation is looking for people with passion, dedication, as well as commitment to excellent and innovation who is interested in social community for:
SCHOLARSHIP & STUDENT LOAN SPECIALIST
1. Find out potential scholarship funding from various resources, develop strategy to gain access to those funds, as well as develop scholarship proposal for potential clients/partners.
2. Socialize scholarship program to targeted youth and act as point of contact for any scholarship-related issues.
3. Design scholarship selection mechanism (criteria, process, tools, etc.) and conduct screening process to select qualified Scholars.
4. Prepare Scholarship Agreement for selected Scholar candidates and collect scholarship required documents to process their Scholarship Award.
5. Assist Scholars’ in admission and payment related matters, verify Scholars’ payment as well as being point of contact between Finance Department and Scholars’ education institution related with education fee payment until end of their scholarship program.
6. Keep updating with Scholars’ day-to-day activity, monitor Scholars’ performance and address any performance-related issues, including act as point of contact to Scholars’ education institution related with Scholars’ performance.
7. Provide mentoring/coaching/training program to address any personal/academic-related issues that may interfere Scholar’s education performance and/or to increase Scholars’ capacity.
8. Maintain good relationships with Scholars and their families to ensure the security of Scholar’s support system.
9. Coordinate with Human Capital Department to facilitate potential graduate Scholars to work in YCAB Foundation as part of their reciprocation (Ikatan Dinas), or with Alumni & Job Placement Specialist to facilitate their job placement outside YCAB after their graduation.
10. Maintain the updated of scholarship data.
11. Develop scholarship reports for internal and external stakeholders.
1. Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Education, Social Welfare or other relevant field.
2. Min. 2 years working experience in scholarship, mentoring, capacity development, or any related field.
3. Proven experience in youth and education issues.
4. Demonstrated knowledge in Indonesian education system.
5. Good understanding in youth development and teenage current trends.
6. Proven skills in administration and organization with good attention to detail and accuracy.
7. High level proficiency in Microsoft Office
8. Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English