[About the job]
We are currently looking for an exceptional Indonesian-national Sales Specialist who is passionate about farming, conservation, and education and can reach the foundation’s sales target.
[Engagement level and work environment]
- We expect the Sales Specialist to work full-time (100%) in our Begawan office in Banjar Pengaji, Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, North of Ubud, Bali.
- This position is for Indonesian citizens only.
- Start date: ASAP
- Responsible for developing and managing sales at the foundation.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a range of offline & online sales strategies for the foundation, programs, products, and services for publicity.
- Responsible for building communication and relationship with clients and potential clients to promote the foundation, programs, products, and services.
- Organise sales communications events such as campaigns, exhibitions, and open days.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations about the foundation, programs, products, and services.
- Monitor different media platforms for potential collaboration opportunities and clients for the foundation’s exposure, products, and services.
- Build strong relationships with external parties, expand Begawan’s network, and drive the foundation’s brand awareness.
- Monitor and respond to queries and comments on the foundation’s communications and social media platforms related to sales.
- Provide regular updates on sales copies for the foundation’s website and social media.
- Coordinate with other team members within the foundation to optimise sales efforts.
- Assist the team in other tasks as they emerge.
- An Indonesian national.
- Minimum bachelor’s in Business, Sales, or other relevant fields. Master’s degree is preferable.
- Minimum three years of sales working experience.
- Experience in sales communication both offline and online.
- Understand and have experience in sustainability programs, regenerative farming, and conservation is desirable.
- Experience working in NGOs and foundations is an advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Indonesian.
- Strong time management, organisational skills, and follow-through.
- Excellent capacity to manage uncertainties at work and simultaneously undertake various tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media literacy is a must.
- A can-do and collaborative mindset. Comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment, particularly in a start-up like a workplace.
[How to apply]
Please provide your Application Letter and detailed CV with your proposed salary (required) with a subject (Sales Specialist_Your Name) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Once we find a suitable candidate, we will close the vacancy.