We are looking for a passionate and trustworthy Sales Associate to help us build up our business activities.
We are looking for a passionate and trustworthy Sales and Marketing Associate to help us build up our
business activities. Your responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects,
negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and
feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers, we’d like to meet you.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow and achieve sales and marketing department’s goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Actively identify potential customers especially for FSC certified woods and other forest products.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance/information on products specification.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers
- Team up with operation team to ensure on time product’s delivery.
- Preparing sales proposal, sales forecast and sales report.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, new potential market as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales & marketing efforts.
- Collaborating with the external communication team to produce quality advertising material for
company products and promotion activities.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Forestry or relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year proven experience working as sales/marketing in forestry, wood processing or other related industry.
- Strong networks with wood-based products retailers/customer facing brand.
- Knowledge in wood-based products and wood processing technology would be a plus.
- Highly interested about community-based and sustainable natural resources business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbal and written.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject email “Application for Sales & Marketing Associate_(Name)”.