Prospera is seeking to engage a full-time Research Analyst to be part of its Public Sector team, based in Jakarta.
The RA is expected to deliver the following:
- Support the implementation of Prospera’s public sector strategy;
- Work with advisors, Australian agencies and government partners to facilitate good practice, institutional development and research and analysis to provide evidence for institutional development and implementation of policy reform initiatives;
- Support the delivery of the activities and programs for the digital government transformation initiatives such as electronic systems, flexible work systems;
- Support e-government capability developments with government stakeholders with opportunities of collaboration with Australian Agencies; and
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about contemporary issues in digital government with global and regional good practices.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
The candidate will possess strong qualifications and experience in the following areas:
- Proven ability to conduct research and analysis (quantitative and qualitative) on complex institutional and structural issues; articulate issues and recommend solutions with up to 2 years of experience (preferred).
- Ability to contribute to major reports, working papers, briefs, presentations etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Indonesian government and the political economy of policy change.
- Understanding of the context for the digital government initiatives in Prospera partner agencies and harness opportunities to engage;
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy under pressure.
- Computing proficiency with competency in the use of Microsoft products as well as relevant software packages such as STATA, Nvivo etc.
- Ability to effectively provide professional support to senior staff with highly developed reading and writing skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment that draws together the former Government Partnership Fund (GPF) and Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG).
The remuneration will be set according to National Remuneration Framework (NRF) Discipline Group C, Job Level 1 applies for Indonesia nationals. The remuneration level at which the Research Analyst is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Apply by sending your resume and covering letter (which will include a response to the selection criteria (max 3 pages), with the reference number #065 Research Analyst (PSR). Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, 11 December 2020. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.